The scripture union (SU) tower , a lettable office complex for the Scripture Union of Ghana and Eris Property Group, is set to be unveiled on the 8th of November 2018. The project is a joint venture partnership between Eris Property Group and the Scripture Union, Ghana.
Strategically sitting at the intersection of the Kanda Highway and the Castle Road within the Ridge enclave of Accra.; the scripture union (SU) Tower is visible from all cardinal points of its location offering the discerning occupier unique placement and an enviable corporate identity.
The property easily connects to the Ridge Hospital, Bank of Ghana, Ghana Stock Exchange, Movenpick Ambassador Hotel, major financial institutions, the central business district, the OSU retail offering of shopping centres, restaurants and fine dining etc.
With advanced sustainability and green practices in designing; the scripture union (SU) Tower offers large open floor plates of 1,200 square metres and abundance of natural light, ultimately reducing property operating expenses. The scripture union (SU) Tower is already home to blue chip companies within the financial and service industry.
The Scripture Union (SU) Tower FEATURES
- 9 levels of grade “A” office space with large, flexible and open-plan floor plates of 250-1000 square metres
- 5 levels of structured parking providing a total of 424 on-site parking bays
- 3 Dedicated Passenger lifts, dedicated fireman lift and Goods Lift for easy relocation
- 24-hour access control & security, Door Monitoring and CCTV
- Dedicated corporate image and signage areas
- Dedicated storage facilities
- Dedicated property management
- Dedicated on-site water storage of 260,000 litres interfaced with sprinkler and hydrant system
- Soft and Hard Landscaping with indigenous and local materials
- Tenant Installation Allowance for Partitioning, Carpeting and Blinds
- Back-up generators for emergency services providing up to 48-hours of 100% capacity
Project Name: SU Tower, Accra, Ghana
Project Size: 11975 sqm Offices
Project Value: $43 million
Completion: December 2018
ERIS PROPERTY GROUP
Eris Property Group is a fully integrated property development and services group, which provides a range of commercial property skills in the South African and Sub-Saharan African Markets particularly Ghana, Mauritius and East Africa. Eris has built up a significant track record, capability and capacity to structure, execute and deliver projects on time, within budget and with exceptional quality. Eris Properties Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of Eris Property groupand is co-developing SU Tower, Accra as It’s flagship project.