Potential homeowners of the three to five-bedroom apartments at Le Jardin Symphonique, the latest project of real estate developer, Waylead Company Ghana Limited, get to enjoy 10% discount off the initial prices of their homes.

In an interview with Ghanaweb, the Chief Operating Officer of Waylead Company Ghana Limited, Keegan Wang explained that with the 10% discount, a three-bedroom could cost as low as $260,000.

“The price range starts 250,000 US dollars to 670,000 US dollars but at this stage, we do promotions. We give 10% off the [initial] price so you can get a three-bedroom [which you can easily convert to a four-bedroom] for as low as 260,000 dollars,” he said.

Mr. Wang added that the gated community boasts of recreational centres, 24-hour CCTV monitoring, playgrounds, picnic centres, with the likes of swimming pools, a police station and tennis courts to be constructed in future developments.

Throwing more light on the payment term, Mr. Keegan Wang disclosed that Waylead Ghana offers a 20% down payment, with the remaining 80% spread over a one or two-year period. 

READ ALSO; Eden heights launches 1,272 excellent luxury apartments in Ghana

“For payment terms, we are very flexible. In Ghana, you do not have proper mortgage. So we offer 20% down payment and for the remaining 80% spreads over one to two years,” he said. 

Le Jardin Symphonique, a gated community located in Lashibi, was officially launched by Waylead Company Ghana Limited on Saturday, October 27, 2018.

The real estate which boasts of 55 exquisite homes, has spacious 3-5 bedroom houses starting at $200,000.


Source; Ghana Web

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here